Pages

HL Jeans Co

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quick update...

Sorry I've not blogged much over the past couple of days... I'm struggling for inspiration! BUT... i've been shopping today (& and I popped into MOE on Sunday) and i've got some gorgeous new clothes for Spring/Summer! Finally! I'm loving my wardrobe. So expect plenty more 'Outfit of the day' posts, and i'm thinking of doing a post on what every guy should have in their Spring/Summer wardrobe!! Boys, it's time to clean out your closets and hit the shops. I'm so glad DIFC is finally over, the shops become full of tat and I can never find anything in sale racks. New stock is so exciting so i've been going a bit wild this week and have spent farrrr too much! Oh well, these little beauties are worth it.

I'm still not finished buying my new wardrobe (it's fun when your waist decreases 4 inches ;)), so once i'm finished I'll have a huge post with all my new clothes! Exciting stuff. And i've got a lot to look forward to this month with events etc so expect some gorgeous outfits soon, and lots of pics.

I've left school now so I have plenty more time to put stuff on here! 
Love love love :) 

Chris X

No comments:

Post a Comment