Pages

HL Jeans Co

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Supermarket Style...

Gok Wan has been signed to Sainsbury's to design a new clothing collection, being released this Autumn. HOW EXCITING. Love for Gok today, he just gets better and better.

I'm not a massive fan of the whole 'Supermarket Fashion' craze, and think the only reason people do shop at supermarkets is because Coleen Rooney/Mcloughlin and other celebs, started shopping at ASDA just to show that they weren't completely materialistic blah blah blah (LIE) and people jumped on the bandwagon to create a whole new look of practical/stylish chic, anyway, it's up to you where you shop and if you feel comfortable and good then that's the main thing. I must admit, I did buy some shoes from Tesco once and do still wear them... shocking I know, but I wouldn't make a habit of it, I like a good range of clothing in my wardrobe from designer to Primark. It's healthy!

Anyway, I'll be sure to check out the new range from Gok when it arrives in Sainsbury's, I'm sure it's going to be fabulous and bring a whole new element to Supermarket Style!



No comments:

Post a Comment