Pages

HL Jeans Co

Saturday, March 5, 2011

LOOK OF THE WEEKEND

Best night of the week, Friday for sure. Love getting all dressed up with my girl Alex and going for it! ;) I went out last night and wore this:


Apologies for the messy room. This outfit is completely Topman, I am loving the new season stuff they've got and went in the week and spent a bit too much. The carrot chinos are a great fit and soooo comfy, I teamed it with a black tee which had really nice detail on the collar and a little button (the pic isn't very good but trust me it's there!) and some plain black plimsolls! The trousers are casual but they do have some sort of smart look and I made the outfit even more casual by wearing a black tee, oh and I wore a black belt aswell. I liked this outfit, I think it worked well! I don't think I'm up for writing too much today, (I'm hanging like a mofo) so I think I'll leave it at that. Loveya.


No comments:

Post a Comment