Pages

HL Jeans Co

Saturday, March 5, 2011

LOOKBOOK.nu 'LOOK OF THE DAY' new addition

So I've come up with one more thing that I'll post on here DAILY. The LOOKBOOK.nu 'LOOK OF THE DAY'. For those of you who aren't familiar with the amazing website that is LOOKBOOK, the name gives it away, it's basically a collection of thousands of different 'looks' posted by anyone from around the world. I'm obsessed with the guys section and spend hours just looking for new looks and inspiration for outfit ideas, sadly I feel I'd have to lose another 25lbs before I could pull any of them off, but for those skinny minnies out there- have a look, and for those non skinny minnies- you don't deserve to look at it. JOKING, enjoy it, I personally wouldn't wear some of the outfits on there because I don't have the confidence. The best way to pull off an outfit is to be CONFIDENT in what you're wearing, let the clothes do the static stuff, the hanging nicely part and you do the action. It's all about you. It's an amazing website. You'll love it.
So, my LOOKBOOK.nu 'LOOK OF THE DAY'
GUYS


1.

YVES SAINT LAURENT PARODY TANK

,BRANDY & MELVILLE 
2.

BELT

YVES SAINT LAURENT, in BELTS 
3.

BLACK SKINNY JEANS

CHEAP MONDAY, in JEANS 
4.

SOCKS

€3H&M, in SOCKS 
5.

VINTAGE DRESS SHOES

VINTAGE, in DRESS SHOES
6.

HAT

A GIFT FROM A FRIEND, in HATS
GIRLS

1.

DIY BLOUSE

, in BLOUSES 
2.

DIY CAMEL SUEDE SHORTS

, in SHORTS


I hope you all enjoy this little new addition- let me know what you think & leave a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment