Pages

HL Jeans Co

Sunday, March 6, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY


Polo Shirt- Fred Perry, Shorts- Topman, Shoes- River Island, Sunglasses- RayBan

Pretty chilled day today, woke up way too late (12pm :/), and went off around Dubai with the family running some errands, oh and I popped into Bambah, I haven't been for a while and wanted to see if they've got any new stuff. It was pretty much the same as last time, some nice bits but a bit over-priced, I didn't have much time to look though as most of the time spent there was with my Grandma who was in hysterics over a lamp for sale, which had a penis for a switch. So immature. But funny.

So yes, this outfit is something I literally threw on, I was weary of the shorts as they are a bit short, but they look okay. The polo shirt has lost some shape in the neck so it's a bit baggy, it emphasises my ridiculously pasty neck even more, I NEED A TAN!

Anyway, I have some more things I need to blog about now so I'll leave my look of the day here.





No comments:

Post a Comment