Pages

HL Jeans Co

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Ultimate Wishlist

So for those of you who follow me on twitter, you will know that last night I decided that today I was going to form my ultimate wishlist. This wishlist is everything I dream of, if I had every single item on here, my whole life would be complete.

1) Louis Vuitton Daniel MM
Sheer elegance, I love the subtlety of the Damier Graphite Canvas, it would go with everything and holds a classic look.

2) Mulberry Ted


I've wanted this bag for so long, it's one of my all-time favourites. I love the three clasps at the top and the buckles... it just makes me want to die. Love this, Love this, LOVE this.

3) Longchamp

Not so much a top designer piece, but I love these quirky little babes, they have so much room you can fit anything in and they fold up really small, great for storage. They hang really nicely on your shoulder, and don't cost a fortune too.

4) Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses

I've recently stumbled upon these, I've never been a huge fan of LV sunglasses as I thought these could look a bit tacky, but after trying them on I fell in love!

5) LaLaLove McQueen Tee
You're definitely gona stand out in the crowd with this. Good price, nice T Shirt, just, love it.

6) Mulberry Alexa (Oversized)


I love the Alexa, but never considered it for myself until I was told that the Oversized Alexa is in fact unisex, which I think is great! To be honest, if I like something enough I don't give a shit if it's men's or women's, i'd buy it. And I think the Alexa is masculine enough to get away with it, I'd also buy it in black as I think it would be a key staple piece in my wardrobe rather than in any other colour.

7) Hermes Cuff
Just a really nice little accessory from a gorgeous fashion house. I love Hermes!

8) Gainsborough Slipper Chairs by Paul Smith




I love the famous Paul Smith stripe and over the years have become a bit obsessed, dressing gowns, wallets, phone charms, key rings, scarves, pencils are amongst my ever growing Paul Smith collection, each possessing the famous stripe. I'm currently in the process of designing my new bedroom for when I move back to the UK in May, and I ADORE these, they come in a pair and will be perfect just in the corner next to a little table with magazines on it... Yeah well I better dream on because these chairs come with a HUGE price tag so I'll have to wait at least 10 years before I could ever afford something like this! Breaks my heart.

9) Mini One


Dream car. Fingers crossed as I'll be getting my first car when I move back to England... pray pray prayyyy. I love the One, I find the Cooper a bit too sporty and small for my liking, this is perfect for me and will last me for years. I'd like it in this colour too, Pepper White... how cute!

So yes, in my hopes and dreams would I ever be lucky enough to own every single one of these items, well, probably not until I'm about 40. Best get saving!





No comments:

Post a Comment