Pages

HL Jeans Co

Thursday, March 17, 2011

MamaT & her gorgeous LV scarf...

For Christmas this year me, my dad and brother got my mum a Louis Vuitton scarf. I've always liked them but never looked that closely when I was in the shop, it wasn't until the shop assistant recommended that we look at them until I truly fell in love with them! They come in so many colours, red, beige, blue, black, everything! I say scarf, it's more like a wrap, a pashmina? Anyway, for the first time in 3 MONTHS, she wore it last night. I thought it was worthy of a post on here, as it was a perfect 'Designer-St' mix!!


She teamed it with a plain navy top, white trousers & some really nice gold shoes- I loved this outfit! It was simple and classic & the scarf made everything a lot more exciting!


You can see the detail a lot more in this picture, it's the classic 'LV' design but set on a more silvery blue it looks a bit more modern.

I'd never even tried to wear it before but last night I was just mucking around and put it on, and I didn't think it looked too bad!! 


As you can see I wore it two ways here, just slung around my neck casually on the left & tied loosely around my neck on the right. I think they look OK both ways and will DEFINITELY be borrowing it once I move back to the UK & face the colder weather, it's keeps you so warm!

Anyway, you've now met the fabulous MamaT on here again! Like I said, I've always loved my mum's style, she dresses for herself and only wears what suits her body shape.




No comments:

Post a Comment