Pages

HL Jeans Co

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

LATEST OBSESSION

SUPERSWEET SHOP- LALALOVE T-SHIRTS

I was doing my usual daily look through fashion blogs etc, and I stumbled across a link to a website called 'SUPERSWEET SHOP', maybe I'm just not with the times but I'd never heard of this little diamond before!! 

I love their rang of 'LalaLove' Tees, they're so quirky and I'm desperate to get one! They range in prices from 17GBP - 22GBP, I guess their not that expensive, but I haven't seen one close up so I can't comment on quality. Here are a few of my favourites...







I'm definitely going to get the Alexander McQueen one, obviously, seeing as he's my all-time favourite designer, RIP. & I love the Agyness Deyn one too, actually they're all fabulous I'll probably just get them all.

click here  to go the the SUPERSWEET Shop website, they've got some... different things, quirky jewellry etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment