Pages

HL Jeans Co

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Odyssey Trunk Show

Tonight me and my fellow fashion bloggers Sarah, Saanieh & Alizey went to check out the Odyssey Trunk Show, oh and not to mention the lovely Andrea Brocca too. It's basically an event where up & coming designers come to show some of their stuff, dresses, blazers, skirts, jumpsuits, purses & some gorgeous jewellry were amongst some of the lovely products there.

It was held in DIFC in a really nice interior design shop, I can't remember the name but they had some insane Alexander McQueen cushions & an amazing Paul Smith wall hanging. 

I'm completely stupid and forgot to note down the names of the designers, woops, but everything there was of exceptional quality and I really enjoyed this little fashion event! The atmosphere was really chilled and everyone was friendly, good evening! We then went onto Dubai Mall and got fat off Magnolia cupcakes, bluh I feel sick now.


I'm obsessed with these cushions, wishlist! <3


One of the many gorgeous dresses there tonight (apologies for bad picture quality!)


Dresses, dresses, more dresses! Some were a little OTT and some were a little ugly, not gonna lie, but that's fashion for you. E.g, the leopard print one... From now on I've decided, every time I find a horrendous leopard print piece, I'm going to include this image:

KAT SLATER ALERT

I do like leopard print, good leopard print, but worn wrong and designed badly just means one thing... 
T.A.C.K


This was a stunning white dress, the back was amazing, unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the back, this picture doesn't do it justice!


Loved this khaki jacket/blazer, very chic and very casual but worn with the right clothes it can transform an outfit. A white vest, jeans, tan belt & a tan bag would go perfectly. Keep it simple.

& that's the Odyssey Trunk Show for ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment