Pages

HL Jeans Co

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Only Way Is Essex - Essex Fashion Week

We've got London, Paris, Milan... and now Essex?!

If you're looking for something a little more down to earth, less abstract, more false boobs and a lot more fake tan than the conventional catwalk, then Essex Fashion Week is the place for you!

I must admit, a certain guilty pleasure of mine is The Only Way Is Essex. I know a lot of it is staged for the cameras and the cast could be percieved as 'shallow' but as the true definition of a Reality TV Show Junkie, I can't help but be addicted. I love it, I love the glamour and tans and the drama... it's all too much!


During EFW a few of the notorious TOWIE stars strutted down the catwalk wearing a mix of designer, high street, couture outfits. Some gorgeous gowns were spotted and I personally think that the show was stolen by the gorgeous Jess Wright, wearing a stunning couture white gown.

Jess Wright... I'm not a huge fan of white dresses usually but walking down the catwalk you can imagine this dress being a show stopper.

Jess Wright & Lydia Bright






Lauren Goodger & Jess Wright

These are only a few pics, they're quite hard to find but I think this will give you an impression of the goings on at EFW... I wonder if there were any scraps between cast members during the 3-day show... Looks like we'll have to wait and find out on Sunday, I for one can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment