Pages

HL Jeans Co

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Topman- Spring/Summer... SHORTS

Something I always have trouble with buying is SHORTS.  They're either too long, too short, inbetween- I just look like a twat, so it's great when shops like Topman come up with a 'how to wear' part of their website and give helpful hints & tips, like they've done with the seasons trends for shorts.


I'm loving these three pairs of shorts. They're simple, classic, easygoing, perfect for an English summer's day (when that actually happens), and the warmer days of spring.

The shoes on the left & middle outfit bring out a real nautical look which is always nice for summer, and I'm liking the whole socks & deck shoes thing... I hate not wearing socks with shoes, blisters are bitches but I always thought it looks stupid, so I've always gone for flip flops, but I think this looks great so I'll deffo be opting for this look this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment