Pages

HL Jeans Co

Friday, February 4, 2011

FEARNE COTTON WORKS ALL SEASONS... LITERALLY.

One person who I think is a HUGE style inspiration, would definitely be FEARNE COTTON. One thing I noticed is that she always seems to be prepared, and is dressed sensibly but in a really fresh and exciting way. I've decided to put together a few of my favourite outfits of hers in all different kinds of weather, to give you tips on how to dress for all types of weather- rain, sunshine or snow! It it takes off and I get good feedback then I'll make it a weekly thing on here, each week a different person working it in all different kind of conditions! So please be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you thing! Or follow me on twitter and tell me, search me: @chrisloveit !!  

Summer's Day...
I love this vintage floral jumpsuit Fearne was papped wearing last summer. Jumpsuits were huge last summer and I think the more attention you draw the better, so I love the floral ones. Please though, STEER CLEAR OF THE LEOPARD PRINT ONES THOUGH, KAT SLATER ALERT!

Chilled Summer's Evening...
I love this outfit, the socks and heels combo does it for me, her minuscule legs look fab with these shorts,  make sure you can work shorts properly and do have the right legs for them, summer is a time for great fashion but is often ruined by people walking around town in shorts 4 sizes too small for them, with legs on show that shouldn't have to be seen! Fearne's Mulberry Bayswater goes perfectly with this outfit and I've seen her wear it with hundreds of other outfits so it really is a good investment...

 Rainy Day...
The shoes here are fabulous and spice up the outfit, lace up heels were big this winter and once again, Fearne's legs are perfect for them. I won't go into the details of those who shouldn't wear shoes like that, we'll leave this outfit bitch-free shall we?  The animal print scarf it a nice accessory and it matches perfectly with the bag which once again is the lovely Mulberry Bayswater! Her hair looks gorgeous here too actually, let's hope it didn't get ruined in the pissing rain.
I loved this outfit just as much as the previous one so I couldn't help but put it up. What grabbed my attention was the scarf tied round her bag handle (which looks Burberry). At first I thought it was a skull print Alexander McQueen but when I looked closer I doesn't seem to be, whatever design it is it's lovely and the colours work too. The little glimpse of animal print showing through the coat spice things up a bit but don't scar your eyes, (too much animal print=ew) (double animal print=major ew).  I loved the light camel cut off sleeved coat, the fur detail at the collar completed it for me. LOVEIT.

Let It Snow!!

I love the cable knit jumper here, which five years ago would have been doomed as a fashion disaster, oh how things change as these were an absolute staple this chilly winter! Lovely skinny jeans, nice boots and a light brown scarf to complete the look. Fearne looks effortlessly comfy and ready to tackle the day!

I know this post doesn't really apply to all you Dubai-ans as it's pretty much summer here all year round, (except last night it was freezing!), but I hope you all enjoy it just as much! Sorry if it's a bit long, I tend to ramble a bit. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!

CX


No comments:

Post a Comment