Pages

HL Jeans Co

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Look of the week!


I wore this outfit to a little shindig my friend was having as she was leaving Dubai on Thursday night & then went onto Rockie B's! Lovely evening, a bit blurry when I think about it, too many drinkies!

Anyway, after a little wardrobe malfunction, I wore this blazer/jacket from River Island (women's section, yeahhh), shirt and jeans both from Pull & Bear (that shop's getting good- watch out!), white casual shoes (let's not say trainers) from Alexander McQueen and lots and lots and lots of chunky funky jewellry to spice things up a bit! 

The shoulder pads on the blazer helped me out as I'm not very broad, I loved the length as well, although from some angles I did look as if I had very short legs, I do anyway but they looked even shorter! At first I was wary of the colours of the jacket matched with black and white but I'm confident it worked!

Lots of love



No comments:

Post a Comment