Pages

HL Jeans Co

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Outfit of the day...

Big it up for the Mama T! 


I've always loved my mum's style, classic and classy. She dresses for comfort but always makes sure she looks nice, and I LOVED this outfit today & couldn't resist putting it on here... she'll die when she sees this bless her!

As my mum's a big tennis fan, she loves the Dubai Tennis Championships, and it's that time of year again so off she's gone with her friend and left me all alone at home. You guessed it, tennis isn't really my thing. 

The main attraction of this outfit is the cardigan (from Wallis), I love the print and the shape, it hangs perfectly and just looks really comfortable! Teamed with a plain vest, white jeans and flip flops you can't go wrong! The outfit is complete with the gorgeous bag from Coach (a perfect little 'designer-st' mix there!)

Anyway, just thought it'd make a change to have someone from the more mature generation on here (hahahaha), and now you've met the lovely Mama T.


No comments:

Post a Comment