Pages

HL Jeans Co

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Only Way Is Forever Unique?

Well, I must admit, The Only Way Is Essex is my real guilty pleasure. I know it's probably fake and all put on for the cameras but I can't help but love it! All the glitz and all the drama, what more could you want! I'm the true definition of a reality TV junkie and I LOVE IT!

So it's great to see some of the girls from TOWIE (haha, towie, that's cute) modeling the new Spring/Summer range for Forever Unique. Ever since my favourite WAG Alex Curran started designing for Forever Unique i've been a big fan, admittedly, some of their designs can be a little bit tacky, but if you look past the wannabe My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding designs, you can actually find some pretty decent stuff.

As we're approaching Spring/Summer, it's the start of Prom season. I love this time of year and seeing everyone's dresses for prom is almost as exciting as seeing what Lady Gaga wears to the Grammy's. I think it's important to keep it young and keep it fun, especially if it's your year 11 prom. Too many people dress too old for their own age, they look lovely but it's important to keep it fresh and a bit different! Which is why I love the Forever Unique prom dress range. Some designs could be suitable for Prom and others can just be worn as cute little cocktail dresses.

Here are a few images from the new collection...







As you can see, you could interpret some of the designs to be tacky and a bit too much but let's look on the bright side and have a bit of fun. A little bit of netting and a lorra lorra (Cilla style ;)) glitter never hurt anyone! 

Have some fun at your prom and liven things up a bit girls,


No comments:

Post a Comment