Pages

HL Jeans Co

Thursday, February 10, 2011

NEPAL CALLS...


I'm off to Nepal tonight/tomorrow morning, and I haven't had time to post anything today as I've had family & friends arriving from the UK so I've been busy catching up with them before I venture out to Nepal... :/

I'm excited but nervous, actually I'm shitting myself. I'm probably one of the most un-adventurous people you'll find and I'm going abseiling, white water rafting, trekking, mountain climbing... what am I doing? The last time I did anything remotely adventurous was skiing when I was 13 and I broke my arm...

I'm sure it will be an amazing experience and I'll return and only wear organic 2nd hand clothing and bathe in mud etc..., but I assure you my return will come full with new and fresh ideas to post on here! 

I'll do my item of the day today but apart from that I won't be able to post anything else due to last minute packing etc. 

See you in a week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment