Pages

HL Jeans Co

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A new addition to the family... Introducing: The Mulberry Taylor

As a massive fan of Mulberry- (as you probably already know), I was over the moon when the latest addition to the Mulberry clan was released... The Taylor. 

My top five being the Alexa, Bayswater, Lily, Tillie & Ted, I'm not sure whether the Taylor is up to my expectations but it's a new release and these things take time... I'm sure an A-Lister will be papped with the Taylor hanging off her shoulder and the world will go crazy (much like the Alexa), so we'll wait and see

It comes in three sizes (much like the Alexa) and can be yours from £525 to £950, depending on size. Colour-wise, at the moment there are only three: Bright Cabbage Soft Matte, Deer Brown Soft Matte and Black Smooth Leather, so in a nutshell, green, tan and black. I'm sure there will be hundreds of special editions to be released in the future like the leopard print Bayswater... still not sure on that one, but I've got a feeling this is just a taste of what's to come.







A little glimpse of the Taylor, I like it. I don't love it, but I like it. I wouldn't bother with the mini, or medium sized, oversized is the way forward with this bag and I do quite like the 'cabbage green'...?!

Thoughts?

CX 

No comments:

Post a Comment