Pages

HL Jeans Co

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hnery Holland- AN AMAZING NIGHT

So when I found out through twitter that Henry Holland was coming to Dubai I almost died. I'm a huge fan of his and if you go to a post I did a while ago here you can see my admiration for him.

I've kept an eye out for him even since he arrived in Dubai but wasn't lucky enough to meet him, until tonight, when he was dj'ing at the gorgeous boutique in the Dubai Mall, S*auce, their website is currently under maintenance but they have a great blog which you can check out here.

Seeing as I missed out on attending the Grazia Style Awards last night (ugh) in which he was presenting, I had to go down to S*uce tonight and finally meet him! S*uce is a really quirky, fun, out there boutique and it just screams Henry Holland style, it holds great clothes, accessories, including things like iPad cases and laptop sleeves. 

The event was really chilled and comfortable, with HL doing his 'thing' on the decks, chatting to people, being very friendly. He was more than happy to have a picture with me and was very sociable, it was nice to see someone so big in the fashion world not think they're better than you and actually communicate with you for once. 

Here is my pride and joy (I think i'm still shaking...) 


He looked great in a striking blazer, white tee, jeans and smart shoes, he wore the epitome of the fashion industry's 'smart/casual'. (also, I LOVE his hair)


The man himself

Some of the gorgeous clothes sold at S*uce


House of Holland do cakes now!?


I want one of these! Blackberry cases <3


Also on my wishlist, 'Fashion can be bought, style one must possess'.


House of Holland tasty treats...

Andrea Brocca looked fabulous as usual!

Not the best picture but a few dresses from the House of Holland range.


The whole evening was fabulous, spent with my gorgeous friends SarahSaanieh, Alizey & Andrea, and surely won't be one to forget.

CX



No comments:

Post a Comment