Pages

HL Jeans Co

Saturday, April 16, 2011

LOOK OF THE WEEKEND/WEEK/MONTH?!

Hello lovelies, I feel so bad for not posting much recently but we've been rushed off our feet over here in Dubai with visitors from the UK and I just haven't had the time, I should be getting back on track to daily posts now, fingers crossed! What I have had the time for however, is taking pictures of my outfits. We've been going out loads so there's always been a chance to dress up a bit :) 

Here's what I wore on Thursday night when I went to see WESTLIFE at the Jebel Ali Resort with my best pal Alex...


I decided to dress pretty casual with a denim shirt from Zara, white v-neck tee from River Island, chinos from Topman & loafters from Massimo Dutti. I wasn't sure whether to team this outfit with my Louis Vuitton bag or Longchamp, but the LV's a lot smaller and much more handier with compartments and whatnot so I opted for that (although it's not in the pic).

Westlife were, as I expected, AMAZING, and sang all my favourites, 'Flying Without Wings', 'Home', 'You Raise Me Up' etc etc. The only thing that did piss me off was the taxi queue on the way out, AN HOUR AND HALF I stood waiting there, not impressed Dubai Taxi, not impressed one bit.

So, you can look forward to plenty more posts and plenty more outfits, but for now, I'm knackered and have to be up for the gym & a mani/pedi appointment in the morning... living the life of luxury.



No comments:

Post a Comment