Pages

HL Jeans Co

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Well hello again!

So it's been like... a week? I feel ridiculously guilty about the neglect and had many sleepless nights over this, not really, but it's definitely time to make a return and entertain you all (hopefully?) with my daily posts. I've had a busy week what with my best friend over from England and showing her around Dubtown Massive, doing all the usual touristy stuff that I secretly love... It's been a nice break but it's time to get back into the swing of things. 

Whilst reading a magazine I stumbled across an article about an online store called 'Go British'... apologies if you've already been there, done that, got the tee, been sick on it, etc, but it's an exciting discovery for me! 

'The store concept mirrors the wonderful, eclectic nature of the way in which the British shop and choose items of superb quality and unusual design. GO-BRITISH.CO.UK is a truly British gift boutique that offers stylish and whimsical gift ideas.'

So... in a nutshell, it's an online shop selling everything that means 'British', including designers such as Vivienne Westwood, Paul Smith, Holland & Holland, Temperley London and much more. It's great for gifts and sell the usual, quirky, 'urban outfitters' style tea sets but most items come at a price. Personally I think it's worth it but take a look and see for yourself. 

Here are a few of my favourite items I've seen so far...


Globe Trotter Mini Utility Case £245

Dents Gentlemen Driving Gloves £45


Paul Smith Bag £255
Hunter Wellies £280

Victoria Grant Beret £590 (Exclusive to Go British)

Vivienne Westwood Ring £110
Vivienne Westwood Bag £470

Stock up on your great and British all in preparation for the Royal Wedding which is fast approaching this month? I think I'm more excited to see what Victoria Beckham will be waring whilst heavily pregnant with her fourth child than Kate Middleton, future Queen of England herself! We'll have to wait and see...

Chris




No comments:

Post a Comment